You have no items in your shopping basket.
You have no items in your shopping basket.
Terms of Entry Name of Prize draw Funkin Cocktails shaker pack research
Promoter Funkin Ltd, 122 Arlington Road, London NW1 7HP, VAT Reg No. 749 2165 14. Registered in England No. 03765967
Location United Kingdom
Entry Restrictions Entrants must be of legal drinking age (over 18 years of age) and complete the research using the survey link provided. Entrants must have seen the new product and complete sections 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 of the questionnaire. Any entrants who have not seen the new product and thus has not completed sections 2,3,4,5 and 6 will be automatically directed to the ‘thank you’ page and rewarded with a 25% online discount code only. Entrants will remain strictly anonymous throughout the research.
Competition Period The prize draw begins at 5pm on Friday 02/06/2017. Entries into the prize draw close at 5:00pm Sunday 11/06/2017.
Entry Method During the Competition Period, Entrants must: • Click on the survey link provided • Complete all sections (2, 3, 4, 5 and 6) of the questionnaire • Click ‘finish’ and wait to be directed to the automatic finish page to ensure the questionnaire has been saved
Maximum number of entries Entrants can enter the Competition once, and are only eligible to win one prize.
Judging Criteria 1 winner who successfully clicked the link, has seen the product and completed sections 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 of the questionnaire will be selected at random by an independent adjudicator.
Prize Details At the end of the competition period 1 participant who completes the judging criteria will be selected at random by an independent adjudicator and will receive a cocktail hamper containing x 3 Funkin cocktail shakers and a 70cl bottle of spirit, of their choice out of Absolut Vodka, Captain Morgan White Rum or Bacardi White Rum. Prizes are not transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. Prizes are awarded at the discretion of Funkin Cocktails Ltd. To redeem the prize, the winner must provide their name and email address before selecting ‘finish’ on the survey. They must also provide their proof of age (scan copy of a valid passport or driving licence) and address to send the prize to.
Total Prize Pool Total prize pool is valued at £30
Notification of Winners The winner will be first contacted via an email from Funkin, to which they are required to respond and confirm acceptance of prize
Prize Claim Date and Time Prize/s must be claimed within 48 hours from notification to the Winner via email.
Prize Delivery Prize will be posted within 3 working days upon acceptance
Special Conditions Entrants authorise Funkin Cocktails Ltd to use their entries, in their entirety (words or images), for the purposes of internal market research only and allow Funkin to present this information both internally and externally. Entrants will remain anonymous throughout the research.
Funkin Cocktails Ltd: Prize draw – Terms and Conditions of Entry
1. These terms must be read together with the Schedule for the Competition which defines certain terminology used in these terms and conditions. Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms.
Eligibility to Enter
1. Entry is only open to persons residing in the UK. Entrants can only enter in their own name. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of age, identity and residential address, in order to claim a prize. Proof of age, identification and residential address considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Funkin Cocktails Ltd. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
2. Officers, contractors, employees and their immediate families of the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporates, or of its agencies or contractors involved with this Competition are ineligible to enter.
1. To enter the Competition, entrants must follow the Entry Method during the Competition Period. All entries received after this time are ineligible for entry into the Competition and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for lost, late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries claims or correspondence.
2. The prize/s will be awarded to the valid entrant or entrants (as applicable) which best meet the Judging Criteria, as determined by the judges, in accordance with the Prize Details. Entries that, in the Promoter’s judgment, contain offensive, defamatory or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate material or that infringe any third party rights will be invalid.
3. The Promoter’s decision and all matters pertaining to this Competition will be final. No correspondence will be entered into.
4. This is prize draw with winners selected by an independent adjudicator, and reliant upon completion of the entry method.
Prize The prize/s are specified in the Prize Details. The total prize pool is specified in the Total Prize Pool section of the Schedule.
1. The prize/s are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. The prize values are accurate at the date of commencement of the Competition. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of a prize after that date. Refunds will not be made in respect to unused services or prizes. Where a prize, or part of a prize, is unavailable, the Promoter retains the right to substitute the prize (or part) with a prize (or part) of equal or greater value.
2. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
3. All costs associated with a prize not specifically included in the Prize Details including, but not limited to, any transport costs, transfer costs, meals, taxes, insurance and other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner (and their companion/s if applicable).
Notification and Collection of Prizes
1. The winner/s will be notified in accordance with the Notification of Winners section of the Schedule and have their full name and state of residence published in the manner set out in the Publication Details.
2. The winner/s must confirm their eligibility and contact the Promoter by the Prize Claim Date and Time. If any prize is not claimed by the Prize Claim Date and Time, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed to be invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to award the relevant prize/s to the next best valid entry or entries (as applicable) which meet the Judging Criteria, as determined by the judges, that has not already received a prize. If a prize is no longer capable of being redeemed, the new winner/s will receive a prize, as determined by the Promoter, of equivalent value (as if the original prize had been awarded to that person, less any administrative expenses incurred by the Promoter).
2. Where the Competition is communicated on Facebook, entrants and participants in the Competition acknowledge that the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook and entrants and participants in the competition release Facebook and its associated companies from all liability arising from the Competition. Entrants provide their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
Discontinuance and Disqualification of Competition
1. The Promoter reserves the right to discontinue the Competition at any time and at its sole discretion may cancel, terminate, suspend or modify the Competition and/or, if necessary, to provide an alternative prize or prizes to the same value as an original prize or prizes. Any change to or cancellation of this Competition, for whatever reason, is subject to the written direction of all relevant legislative departments in the Location.
2. Without limiting the foregoing, the Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, can be considered objectionable, profane, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory, or any entrant whose entry is not compliant with these terms or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Competition which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Competition and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Competition.
1. All entries and materials submitted to the Promoter in connection with this Competition becomes the property of the Promoter and each entrant consents to the Promoter using the entrant’s entry, name, likeness, image, voice and/or participation in a prize (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without further notification, remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting, publicising or marketing the Competition(including any outcome), and/or promoting any products or services manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. Each entry must be the entrant’s original work and each entrant warrants that their entry is not, and its use by the Promoter will not be in breach of any third party intellectual property rights.
2. By submitting a photograph or video, entrants warrant that they own the copyright in the photograph or video or are otherwise permitted to submit the photograph or video and that they have all necessary permissions, rights and/or licences covering their use of material included in such photograph or video. Each entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter, and to keep the Promoter fully indemnified, for any loss, cost, expense that may be incurred or sustained by the Promoter as a result of any breach by an entrant of this warranty.
3. Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that all intellectual property rights in any material created by the entrant in the course of providing the entry is the exclusive property of Funkin Cocktails Ltd and is assigned to Funkin Cocktails Ltd immediately on creation.
4. Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that Funkin Cocktails Ltd may make alterations or modifications to any photographs submitted by an entrant pursuant to this Agreement whether or not this amounts to ‘derogatory treatment’ as defined in the CopyrightAct 1968 (Cth). Each entrant further agrees that TA is not required to attribute authorship in any materials created pursuant to this Agreement.
Exclusion of Liability
1. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies stake no responsibility for the loss of, any damage to or delay in the transit of prize/s due to incorrect or imprecise delivery or contact details provided by an entrant.
2. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any of the goods or services offered as prizes.
3. The Promoter is not responsible for losses associated with any change to the value of any prizes.
Welcome cocktail loverYes, I am over 18
You have to be of legal drinking age (18 or over) to enter this site
We use analytics cookies to enhance your browsing experience and improve our website.
Funkin ask that you have as much fun as humanly possible but ALWAYS drink alcohol responsibly. For the facts, go to drinkaware.co.uk.