1. Mariah Carey - All I want for Christmas is you
The ultimate Christmas song! No girly party is complete without it. Imagine you’re in ‘Love Actually’ and prance around the sitting room…
2. Fairytale of New York - The Pogues
The ultimate grumpy Christmas song- all the boys love this one. Perfect for the office party or to wail along in the car too!
3. Chris Rea - Driving Home for Christmas
I travel, a LOT. So this is a particularly poignant one for me. Always on my iPod non-stop as I fly back from various gigs, in the lead up to the big day.
4. Eurythmics - Sisters Are Doing It For Themselves
It’s not a Christmas song per se, but this is so uplifting and empowering - ladies of all generations will be shaking their thing to this one.
5. Tough Love (Cyril Hahn Remix) – Jessie Ware
Prob my fave remix of the moment, housey with her classic soulful vocal. This is going to be on every one of my DJ sets this festive season
6. Oliver $ & Jimi Jules - Pushing on (Jesse Rose Live from the Villa Remix)
Another absolute booty shaker... perfect to show off your sparkly little Christmas dress too!
7. Bing Crosby - Have yourself a merry little Christmas
Oh it makes me cry! The most heart-warming Christmas song of all. An oldie but a goodie
8. The Waitresses - Christmas Wrapping
Such a knees up one! Perfect for listening to, getting ready and draping the house in mistletoe
9. Ekkah - Last Chance to Dance
Super sexy, cool 90s style R’n’B from this all girl Birmingham duo. If you love Chvrches you’ll love this.
10. Usher - Good kisser (disclosure remix)
Such a fun party reworking and perfect for a sneaky office canoodle!
Funkin Cocktails #BestServed… Everywhere
bartenders and trade partners.
Sign up today for exclusive news, and offers, and earn reward points for Funkin Purees, Syrups and Cocktail Mixers as well as a whole range of bar equipment and spirits.
Funkin Cocktails caters for both professional bartenders and at home cocktail lovers.